Video Shoot of “Megawatt” at the WWWC6: Locations and times
Performing at the Wild Wild West Convention in Old Tucson on Friday, March 3rd, we will shoot also a video for our tune “Megawatt”. The 2 main filming spots are on Friday, March 3rd at the Chapel at 2pm-4pm and at our concert at the Saloon from 8:45-10:30pm. We´d love to invite all fantastic, cool, sexy, crazy, funny Steampunk people, aliens, pirates, belly dancers –simply YOU! – to join our video shoot, best by doing the dance presented in this short video:
Let´s have a crazy Steampunk party and turn it into a cool music video!
Upcoming video shooting at Old Tucson
Celtica is the headliner on Friday March 3rd at the Wild Wild West Convention at Old Tucson. We will use this opportunity for filming our new video “Megawatt” and are looking for you, all the creative, cool, fantastic, sexy, funny Steampunk-people to participate! There will be some scenes with actual acting, some with dancing, some mass-scenes and some single shots. We soon will publish more detailed information and a video showing our (easy;-) choreography.
Only 5 Days Left!
Please help us to get the award “Best Video 2016” for Full Steam Ahead! Just follow this link: celtic-rock.de/umfragen/index.php/535265?lang=en If you have voted already: Thank you! Maybe you have another email address or friends who might support us, too? If you havn´t voted yet: Please do it know…Thank you all so much!
The Vote is on!
Please help us to make our video “Full Steam Ahead!” Video of the Year at celtic-rock.de, one of the biggest celtic platforms in Europe. Unfortunately it is a bit complicated, so here is a detailed list how to vote (you can skip 1 or 2 and go directly from 3):
- Open either www.celtic-rock.de or go directly to
- https://celtic-rock.de/die-alben-songs-und-videos-des-jahres-eure-stimmen/ (Here you find listed all nominated Albums, Songs and Videos, scroll down and click on the link next to your preferred language
- or even skip all that and open directly: https://celtic-rock.de/umfragen/index.php/535265?lang=en
- There you have to fill in only your email-address (name is NOT necessary) and send it; You will get an email with the link to the voting, please (double)click it.
- The 1st page is just general information, press continue.
- You will get to the vote for Album of the Year; You can place up to 3 votes, but you have to pick at least one to continue;
- Next: Song of the year, same as above: at least one vote…
- NOW you come to Video of the Year: Please vote for Celtica/ Full Steam Ahead! (If you use also the 2 other possible votes, you reduce our chance to win the award…).
- You will get a confirmation email from celtic-rock.de.
- THANK YOU! You can repeat this with any regular email-address (you need to be able to receive the confirmation email!). Poll is open till Dec 20th 2016! Which album and which song you vote for doesn´t influence the voting for the Celtica-video. Results will be published around Christmas.
- No worries: You don´t get any newsletter etc. from celtic-rock.de (unless you ask for it)!
Please repeat with any working email address, and invite friends to support Celtica! Thank you so much!
MPS Shows 2017
We just added all dates at MPS for 2017 to our tourplan. Please find these dates and all other confirmed shows on this website at “Tour/ Upcoming”. We are looking forward to see all fans and friends again in 2017!
New Dance for “Megawatt”
We created an easy dance for our tune “Megawatt” and we would love to see you dance it anytime we perform it! Please have have a look at this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL7IXQ4JzzMWe hope you enjoy it as much as we did -unfortunately we cannot do it when we play our instruments live on stage, so it is up to you… You can find more detailed information “How to dance Megawatt” at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhC2Uc6lMLI
US-Spring-Tour 2017 confirmed!
We open the new year with a compact US-live-tour, starting with a concert and video-shoot at Old Tucson/ Arizona: The Wild, Wild West Convention, America’s first and only Steampunk convention and festival that takes place in a western-themed town, is the perfect place for our next Steampunk-themed video! Old Tucson is followed by the Sonora Celtic Fair, where we are invited already the 4th time in 5 years. The big party finale is 2 days St. Paddy´s weekend at the piper Down in Salt Lake City: Great to be back at this awesome pub!
Full Steam Ahead nominated “Best Video”!
We just got the information, that the Celtica- video of “Full Steam Ahead!” got nominated in the category “Best Video of the Year” at celtic-rock.de, one of the biggest Celtic platforms in Europe. You can vote between Dec.10th till 20th. As soon as the voting starts we will post the link and how to vote. So, if you like the video and if you want to support us please help us to finish 2016 with an award…Thank you! If you like to watch the video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie2tSQV4Nuw
Tour Final 2016 in Europe
We finish the phantastic season 2016 in Europe with a little Germany tour (Illingen, Potsdam and Worpswede). Our new CD and live show Steamphonia got enthusiastic applause, the new sound and look became a huge success: Thank you! Also our current video “Full Steam Ahead!” got rave notices from experts and fans (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie2tSQV4Nuw). Soon we´ll head for the USA, from Ocean Shores in the very North, close to the Canadian border, to Salt Lake City and Tucson at the Mexican border. The tour end at wonderful Hawaii… For those, who want to see as in 2016 a last time, there is a chance at the awesome Phantastic Winter Lichermarkt at Dortmund, GER, on Dec. 3rd and 4th
Video Presentation at Pauluskirche, GER
It was very exciting to present the brand new video „Full Steam Ahead!” live at the atmospheric Pauluskirche at Dortmund, GER, on September 23rd. We played the tune live while the video was projected on a huge video screen. The enthusiastic reaction of the audience was a wonderful proof that all our work (and all the fun we had wearing wigs and false beards…;-) was truly appreciated: Thank you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie2tSQV4NuwFoto by Peter Bernsmann: Thank you!